""Herbal full body scrub and massage using medicated powders or oils" "
Special massage / scrub using levitated herbal powders. The massage is preformed mainly in upward direction and the head is massaged with oil.
Udwarthanam softens and fresh up the skin, improves muscle tone, and is a favored treatment for any kind of skin disorder. It leaves the skin glowing a "lustrous" color by scrubbing away dead skin cells
- Obesity (excess fat) and Kapha predominant diseases
- Those who have diseases like hemiplegia, paralysis, certain rheumatic ailments, obesity (excess fat) and Kapha predominant diseases.
t is immediately followed by a steam bath or warm water shower
A stimulating massage using special herbal powder or oil to reduce cellulite accumulations, improve circulation and enhance your skin’s texture and appearance. We thoroughly exfoliate your body using a powerful mixture of Ayurvedic powders which will break up fatty deposits and energize the blood circulation.
This remarkable treatment consists of natural nourishing ingredients such as almond oil, chickpeas flour, turmeric powder and fenugreek powder. Almond oil, containing proteins and minerals, is excellent for relaxing the muscles and ligaments while lubricating the skin. Turmeric powder strengthens the skin, relieves Kapha (mucus) and Vata (wind) and works great as an antiseptic.
While you indulge yourself in deep relaxation, the massage will remove excess heat from your body, enhancing circulation and drawing fresh energy to the surface of the skin. This is a wonderful treatment for those seeking to achieve a perfectly smooth, blemish-free, gleaming body.
In Ayurveda – Udwarthanam is described at
1. Kapha Hara – (which relieves Kapha)
2. Metasa Paravilayanam – (eliminate excess fat)
3. Sthireekarnamanganaam – (strengthens the body)
4. Twakprasada Karam – (improves skin complexion)
- Very slim.
- In the condition of emaciation.