Abhyanga - (75 minutes)
Udwarthana - (75 minutes)
Relaxation massage - (75 minutes)
Joint massage - (105 minutes)
Rejuvenation massage - (100 minutes)
Foot massage - (105 minutes)
Jambeera Pinda Swedam
Some More Traditional Pain Relieve Treatments
Urdhuajathru Gatha Chikitsha (therapies above the neck)
Jalooka Avacharanam (Rakthamoksha)
Nirooham (Kashaya Vasthi)
Medicated herbal bath
Panchakrama represents a fivefold cleansing method and also stands as a term for purification therapy. A Panchakarma therapy is always an individual treatment worked out for your personal body condition and healing goals. The following treatments can be part of your Panchakarma cure:
- Nasyam: Nose-throat-area cleansing with herbal juices and medicated oils.
- Vamana: Cleansing process for Kapha depression, bronchitis, indigestion, etc.
- Virechanam: Cleansing process for the lower digestive tract, basically for Pitta constitution.
- Vasthi: Intestine purification with herbal oils and extracts. Recommended for Vata types; arthritis, paralysis, numbness, etc.
- Rakthamoksha: Bloodletting process; effective in some skin diseases and rheumatic complaints.
The duration of this purification treatment will be decided by the doctor according to body condition and body constitution. It may vary from 45 days to 90 days. It can be decided according to your days available but minimum 45 days are required to do any serious treatment.
Other treatments based on Panchakarma:
- Rasayana Chikitsa – The Rejuvenation therapy
- Vajeekarana Chikitsa - The virilification (aphrodisiac) therapy