HEAD OF OUR AYURVEDA & SIDDHA HOSPITAL & RESEARCH CENTRE GARDEN OF AYURVEDA
DR. SANDHYA KUMARY
Dr. Sandhya Kumary. K.G. was born on 15th February 1967 in a traditional Ayurveda family. Both grandparents where Ayurveda physicians. Her father, Mr.K.Gopalan worked as an Agricultural Officer. He was a Sanskrit scholar and Astrologer as well as Ayurveda traditional practitioner. Her mother Mrs. Devaki K.G worked as assistant in a Govt. Local Authority.
EDUCATIONAL AND CAREER PROFILE
Graduated BAMS (BACHELOR OF AYURVEDA MEDICINE AND SURGERY) from Govt. Ayurveda College, Trivandrum affiliated to UNIVERSITY OF KERALA in 1991 and got her registration in 1993. During the study period, she was actively involved in science, political and cultural organisations.
In 1991 she started her independent medical practice at Puthumana Ayurveda Dispensary in Mandamaruthy, Kottayam Dist.
In 1992 she worked as Resident Medical Officer in Amrutha Hospital, Madathara which was based on both Ayurveda and Modern medicines. It was a useful experience in handling patients who need emergency care.
In 1994 she started her first own Hospital (ABHAYA NURSING HOME) in Pothencode, Trivandrum. Dr. Kumari ran the hospital until 1997 September, when she started a medical practice in Tourism sector at Kovalam.
From April 1998 to October 2004 she worked as a Chief Residential Medical Officer at EDEN GARDEN AYURVEDIC HEALTH RETREAT, a unit of MV Ayurveda resort Pvt. Ltd. in Varkala.
In 1999 & 2004 she went to Manali and ran an Ayurveda clinic named KERALA AYURVEDA during the month of May, June, July and August.
In October 2004 she started a Hospital named ARSHATHEERTHAM AYURVEDA HOSPITAL at Attingal, which is 15 kilometres away from Varkala.
July 13th, 2015 she joined as Director of Ayurveda at EDEN GARDEN AYURVEDIC HEALTH RETREAT & THE OCEANO, THE AUTHENTIC AYURVEDA & SIDDHA BEACH RETREAT in Varkala.
She has been taking care of western treatment patience since 1996.
AYURVEDA B.A.M.S. SENIOR DOCTOR
DOCTOR JOSHI C.
Educational qualifications – B A M S (Ayurveda Graduate) Trained in Yoga, Naturopathy and Marma
Trained in Santhigiri Ayurveda and Siddha Hospital
University / College – KERALA UNIVERSITY / GOVT.AYURVEDA COLLEGE , TRIVANDRUM
Month/Year Of Graduation – October 1993
Experience – 19 Years of Ayurveda practice
Present Occupation – Senior Ayurvedic Physician – M.V. Ayurvedic Pvt Ltd, VARKALA. at their branches Eden Garden & The Oceano
– AVP Coimbatore Ltd – 2 years
– Kerala Ayurveda Ltd – 12 years
– AyurVaid Hospitals – 6 months
Area of Interests – Innovative Panchakarma Treatments and application
Tradition – Studied and as a part of a big Ayurverdic Tradition,
Scholars Govt. Ayurveda College, TVM . Taught by Eminent Ayurvedic
AYURVEDA B.A.M.S. DOCTOR
DR. DARSAN BABU M.S
Institute / College Board / University Year
1. B.A.M.S Rajive Gandhi University 2007
Dhanwanthari Ayurveda Banglore
College and Research Institute.
1. Training in Panchakarma
2. CME programme on Siravedam
3. CME programme on Minor Surgical Procedures In Salakya.
4. Seminar on Agnikarma
5. Seminar on Prachanam,Kuttanam & Jalukavacharanam.
6. CME progamme on Kudi Pravesika Rasayana Therapy.
7. One day seminar on panchakarma.
8. Seminar on Potential Scope and Limitations of Kashayavasthy.
9. Seminar on Ayurvedic Management of Fracture and Dislocation.
10. Workshop on Diagnostic Imaging & ECG.
11. International conference on Career opportunities.
13. Promotion,Cultivation and Conservation of medicinal plants.
14. Quality control of raw drugs & prepared products of ayurvedic medicine.
1. Residential Medical Officer (8 months) at Holistic Medicine and Stress Research Institute (Manavikam)
2. Consulting Doctor (one year) at Sreedhareeyam Eye Hospital, Agency- Kottarakara
3. Consulting Doctor (6 years) at Vaidyaratnam Ayurveda Aushada Shala Agency- Puliyila
4. Consulting Doctor (3 years) at THE OCEANO, THE AUTHENTIC AYURVEDA & SIDDHA BEACH RETREAT, Varkala
5. Consultant and spa manager. (01.07.14 to 07.07.14) Swasti Groups,MUMBAI.
6. Consulting Doctor (28.07.14 to 04.09.14 )at Kamala Ayurvedics, Anchalumood, Kollam
7. Consulting Doctor at Devi Ayurveda Clinic. Kudicode, Kollam
8. Consulting Doctor (Since 08.09.14) at THE OCEANO, THE AUTHENTIC AYURVEDA & SIDDHA BEACH RETREAT, Varkala
SIDDHA B.S.M.S. DOCTOR
DR. ANZARI A.
Present Status: working as Siddha Physician under Oceano Gate Ayurvedic Resorts Pvt. Ltd. Also doing his Post Graduate Diploma in Pulse Diagnosis.
Career History: Graduated in 2011 from Santhigiri Siddha Medical College, University of Kerala and completed one year Compulsory Rotatory Residential Internship(CRRI) in 2012. Within this period, he trained at the Govt. Siddha Hospital, Vallakkadavu, Siddha Regional Research Institute, Poojapura. He received his Post Graduation Diploma in Varmaniam Massage (D.V.M) in 2013. From may 2012, he worked as Siddha consultant in Santhigiri Siddha & Ayurveda Vaidyasala‘s agency at Vallakkadavu.
Social History:-Elected as state secretary of Siddha Graduate Medical Association (SiGMA) for 2012-2013. where he had the opportunity to be part of around 30 free Siddha & Ayurveda medical camps. He was among the organizing committee member of World Siddha Doctor’s Meet 2011 and National Workshop on Evidence Based Research on Siddha and Ayurveda in 2012. He worked as AYUSH Doctor in Clinical Section in Ayurveda Fest 2012.